Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
Turn-key performance and security testing
Already own this product? Visit Technical Support
- Simplified user interface that enables execution of complex test cases in two to three clicks
- A self-stabilizing, goal-seeking algorithm to assess performance and security of a variety of infrastructures
- Continuously updated suites that ensure the assessments are based on the current state of the internet
- Pre-created problem-based test methodologies covering the top performance and security scenarios
- Expert post analysis of each test run that also provides actionable insights and recommendations based on the results
- Ability to use both BreakingPoint and BreakingPoint QuickTest from the same test platform
Validate Devices and Network Security With Real-World Applications and Threat Vectors.
Problem: Complexity of CyberSecurity Testing
A properly conducted cybersecurity assessment provides details about network or device performance while handling traffic of various complexities — from basic Layer 2–3 to web to complex application mixes with and without various threat vectors.
Similarly, a deep security-effectiveness assessment will need a combination of threat vectors and evasion techniques to accurately gauge an infrastructure’s capability to detect, allow, or block different types of attacks. This validation is critical to ensuring a high-performing and secure network.
However, many organizations do not perform these assessments on a regular basis because the tools capable of such testing are too complex, network configuration changes are too frequent, or they lack staff with the knowledge required to analyze test results.
Solution: Turn-Key Tests Designed to Accelerate Testing and Reduce Learning Curve
BreakingPoint QuickTest simplifies application performance and security-effectiveness assessments by providing individual test methodologies based on the type of test needed. Test suites included or planned near-term include encryption performance, NetSecOpen, system performance, perimeter assessment, and device security.
These easy-to-use test methodologies leverage the ongoing research from our global Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) team and the many years of experience Keysight engineers have in testing various application and security devices and networks.
The test suites employ powerful stabilization and goal-seeking algorithms and expert analysis that ensure accurate assessment of a diverse set of devices and systems and deliver actionable insights after each test run.
BreakingPoint QuickTest delivers all the power of our industry-leading BreakingPoint, enabling organizations to optimize the speed of their cybersecurity testing without compromise.
The BreakingPoint QuickTest stabilization/calibration algorithm handles a diverse setup of traffic conditions and finds the optimum performance/security results
Data Sheets 2019.06.08
Data Sheets 2022.09.01
BreakingPoint Applications and Security Testing
White Papers 2020.05.26
Unmasking Network and Data Evasions
White Papers 2020.05.21
Making Dollar$ and Sense Out of Enterprise Security Testing
White Papers 2022.07.29
Application and Threat Intelligence Research Center
2019 Security Report
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements