Add Power, Flexibility, and Speed to Your Test System
The Advanced Power System (APS) N6900 Series power supply is ideal for automated test equipment (ATE) applications where high performance is critical. Adding any combination of the four performance options will increase performance where you want it most. Versatility has never been faster.
- Accelerate test-system throughput with industry-leading speed
- Capture your DUT’s current profile with accurate measurements
- Parallel N6900 supplies up to 10 kW with equal current sharing among paralleled supplies
- Reduce your ATE development time and cost with highly integrated capabilities
- Create the configuration you need: easily add optional and advanced capabilities
- Add full, 2-quadrant operation to any APS power supply with the N7909A APS power dissipater unit
- Versatile I/O, LAN (LXI Core), USB, and GPIB
PathWave BenchVue Power Supply Software
Provides easy control of your power supplies to set parameters and visualize I/V data on a trend chart.
- Track and record your power supply output to understand the impact of power draw for specific events.
- Connect and control your power supplies through the cloud.
- Export data to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for further analysis.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Versatility has never been faster
There’s an art to the tradeoffs you make when you need to integrate your test system quickly, test your products faster, and stay within budget. Keysight’s small, flexible, and market-leading-fast APS N6900 Series DC power supplies with VersaPower architecture can make those trade-offs easier. We can help you achieve the optimum balance of test coverage, quality, and time in your ATE system.
Number of Outputs
1000 or 2000 W
1 or 2
Ripple and Noise
1 to 3 mVrms
LAN, USB, GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2019.06.18
Advanced Power System N6900 Series Power Supplies
Service Manuals 2021.05.17
Advanced Power System N6900 & N7900 Series - Operating and Service Guide
Application Notes 2019.04.29
Conquering the Multi Kilowatt Source/Sink Test Challenge
Application Notes 2017.12.03
Protect Against Power-Related DUT Damage During Test
Application Notes 2022.04.19
Optimize Power Source Integrity Under Large Load Transients
Application Notes 2014.08.02
How VersaPower Power Supply Architects Overcome Test Challenges
Build Your Power Supply Skill Set
ATE System Power Supply Integration – 4 Tips