Our Most Popular ATE Power Supply
Automated test equipment (ATE) systems often require more than one power source. The Keysight N6700 Series modular system power supplies provide up to four outputs per mainframe. An independent module is a source for each output, allowing for the customization of voltage, current, and performance. DC electronic load modules are also available to enable testing of power sources in the same 1U high mainframe.
- select from 400, 600, or 1200 W mainframe
- mix and match module power and performance levels
- choose from available interfaces — LAN (LXI Core), USB, GPIB
- save bench space with a 1U low-profile modular unit
- sink current with DC electronic load modules
- fast command processing and settling times
PathWave BenchVue Power Supply Software
Provides easy control of your power supplies to set parameters and visualize I/V data on a trend chart.
- Track and record your power supply output to understand the impact of the power draw for specific events.
- Connect and control your power supplies through the cloud.
- Export data to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for further analysis.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Small, Fast, and Flexible
Mix and match up to four DC power supply and load modules in a compact 1U mainframe. Basic performance modules provide good value for general-purpose testing. Higher performance modules eliminate the need for an external multimeter. Precision modules output power arbitrary waveforms, plus digitize voltage and current. Choose the modules that best meet your needs.
Number of Outputs
Up to 4
400 to 1200 W
Ripple and Noise
< 350 µVrms
0.025% +1.8 mV
USB, LAN, and GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
Extend the Capabilities of Your N6700 Series Modular System Power Supplies
Data Sheets 2020.10.07
N6700 Modular Power System Family
Application Notes 2014.08.02
How to Choose System DC Power Supplies
Application Notes 2019.04.14
How to Create Arbitrary Power Waveforms
Application Notes 2022.04.19
How to Optimize Power Supply Testing Using the Keysight N6790 Series
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Increase Automotive ECU Testing
Build Your Power Supply Skill Set
ATE System Power Supply Integration – 4 Tips
View All Resources