Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Provides an intuitive setup wizard for quick test setup, configuration and test.
- Enables comprehensive test coverage of electrical, timing, eye diagram and jitter tests as specified in the ONFI4.1 specification.
- Offline testing capability with saved waveform files from the oscilloscope or ADS simulation tool.
- Easy interface to export the test result to the KS6800A Data Analytics data repository.
Keysight’s N6474A ONFI NVDDR2 and NVDDR3 compliance test application provides a fast and easy way to test, debug and characterize your ONFI (Open NAND Flash Interface) designs providing flexibility in your test setup.
With the ONFI compliance test application, you can use the same oscilloscope you use for everyday debugging to perform automated testing and margin analysis based on the ONFI4.1 specifications.
The application automatically configures the oscilloscope for each test and provides informative results. It includes margin analysis indicating how close your device comes to passing or failing the test for each specification.
The challenges for R&D engineers in validating their ONFi devices are connecting to the target device, configuring the oscilloscope to make the measurements and analyzing the test results. The ONFI compliance test application automates the measurements as specified in the specification, saving test time and design costs.
The ONFI compliance test application software supports the Infiniium 90000A Series, S-Series, V-Series, and Z-Series oscilloscopes.
NOTE: This product has a June 1, 2020 end of life and is replaced by D9010ONFC