Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing CAN/LIN serial buses using hardware-based architecture
- CAN eye-diagram mask testing (also requires M9240MSKA mask test option)
- Precision differential active probes available
- Mixed-signal measurements across analog sensors, serial buses and digital ECU signals
- Multiple bus decode triggering and listing display
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveform
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by package M9240AUTB. This replacement enables multiple software options at once.
The automotive serial triggering and analysis (CAN, LIN) option for M924XA PXIe modular oscilloscopes allows you to trigger on either standard or extended CAN message IDs, including the message ID of a remote transfer request frame. It supports triggering on a data frame and allows you to specify message IDs, data and data length for filtering messages of interest. Triggering on active error frames also is supported. In addition, it supports triggering on LIN frame IDs and data and includes color-coded parity and check sums errors. You can easily isolate serial packets to find sources of errors due to hardware- or software-related problems. Sometimes it may be necessary to correlate data from one serial bus to another.
This option works with M9241A, M9242A and M9243A PXIe modular oscilloscopes.