Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- NFC-A, -B, -F (212kbps), and –F (424kbps) Poller mode PC-based automated tests
- NFC-A, -B, -F (212kbps), and –F (424kbps) Listener mode PC-based automated tests
- Resonant frequency test
- Hardware NFC triggering
- 3-in-1 programmable NFC antenna (must be ordered separately)
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by package D4000NFCA. This replacement enables multiple software options at once.
Testing NFC-enabled devices is essential during the design validation and manufacturing test phases to insure quality and reliability of data transmission. This is especially important when you consider that the data being transferred/exchanged between NFC-enabled devices is often secured financial transactions.
Keysight’s DSOX4NFC automated NFC test software provides thorough physical layer testing with fast throughput. Although the DSOX4NFC software does not provide complete NFC conformance testing, this software package is based on Keysight’s award-winning Infiniium oscilloscope conformance test software to provide a low-cost test solution that includes a broad range of the most critical tests to insure quality and reliability.
The complete NFC-automated test system consists of Keysight’s InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscope, 33500/33600 Trueform waveform generator, N2116A/N2134A/N2135A 3-in-1 programmable NFC antenna, and DSOX4NFC software/NFC trigger license.
To learn more about the broad range of physical layer testing, specific measurements, and NFC trigger modes provided by the DSOX4NFC test option, download the data sheet.