Master the Basics and Learn Modern Measurement Fundamentals
Today's engineers working in communications, consumer electronics and aerospace/defense are faced with increasingly complex measurement challenges and rapidly changing technology. A strong foundation in basic measurement techniques is essential for success.
This complimentary resource contains material covering a wide variety of topics of applicable to hardware, firmware, test system and system integration engineers. From design simulation, to digital and RF/uW measurement techniques, the knowledge contained on this disc will help you be more efficient and effective, whether you are in R&D or manufacturing.
The list below is a sample of what you’ll receive. Here's another look at what's inside.
- Analyze Agile or Elusive Signals Using Real-time Measurement and Triggering
- DC Power Supply Fundamentals to Get the Most Out of Your Applications
- Digitizer Fundamentals: Design Considerations to Achieve Superior Measurements
- Network Analysis Back to Basics
- Signal Analyzer Fundamentals and New Applications
- Signal Generator Fundamentals and New Applications
- Three Steps to Successful Modulation Analysis
- And more!
- Fundamentals of Arbitrary Waveform Generation
- Fundamentals of RF and Microwave Power Measurements
- Impedance Measurement Handbook
- Understanding the Fundamental Principles of Vector Network Analysis
- Differences in Application Between Power Dividers and Power Splitters
- Oscilloscope Fundamentals
- 8 Hints for Better Measurements with Analog RF Signal Generators
- 8 Hints for Better Spectrum Analysis
- 10 Fundamentals You Need to Know About Your DC Power Supply
- 10 Hints for Successful Noise Figure Measurements
This complimentary resource is available while supplies last to residents of the US, Canada and Latin America. If you are in Brazil, please use this page.
* Required Information.