- 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability guaranteed throughout the 5 million cycle operating life ensures accuracy of your test results
- Unmatched isolation 92 dB at 8 GHz minimizes cross talk in high density ATE systems
- Broadband from DC to 26.5 GHz fits most communication and aerospace/defense applications
- Route RF and microwave signals in automated test applications
- Flexibility to build switch matrix as desired, hence a low cost solution
- Peace of mind in switch technology from Keysight who has a proven record for providing versatile, quality switches
- Exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability
- Long life cycles - 5 million cycles guaranteed, 10 million cycles typical
- Unmatched isolation and low SWR
The Keysight M9155C is a dual SPDT PXI hybrid switch module, which integrates two Keysight 8765C coaxial switches. It is a 1 slot wide size module.
The M9155C operates from DC to 26.5 GHz, providing a low-cost switching solution for measurement and automation of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) systems without compromising RF performance. It is used in applications such as ATE, RF communication and RF parametric measurements where a rugged switching module is needed for signal routing. Typical switching applications for SPDT coaxial switches include signal routing of a single input to dual instruments.
The M9155C provides an exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability throughout a 5 million life cycle, unmatched isolation required to maintain signal integrity, and a low SWR that minimizes measurement uncertainty.
Interested in a M9155C?
Extend the capabilities for your PXI Hybrid Dual SPDT Coaxial Switch, DC to 26.5 GHz, Unterminated
Featured Resources for M9155C PXI Hybrid Dual SPDT Coaxial Switch, DC to 26.5 GHz, Unterminated
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Application Notes 2014.08.01
How to Use Keysight PXI Switches with NI Switch Executive
User Manuals 2016.11.24
Keysight M9155/6/7C PXI Coaxial Switches and M9161D PXI Solid State Switch
Data Sheets 2018.01.16
M9155/6/7C and M9155/6/7CH40 DC to 26.5/40 GHz PXI Hybrid Switch Modules
PXI and AXIe Instruments, Software, Reference Solutions and Services
Data Sheets 2018.01.09
M9155/6/7C PXI Hybrid Switch Modules
Article Reprints 2014.08.03
2014 Global PXI Instrumentation Growth Excellence Leadership Award – Article Reprint
모든 리소스 보기