관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
The Keysight 83622A synthesized sweeper is the standard of excellence for applications requiring the high performance and accuracy of a synthesized source and the speed and versatility of a sweep oscillator. Synthesized broadband frequency coverage and precise 1 Hz frequency resolution (Opt 008) are generated by indirect synthesis, enabling the Keysight 83622A to achieve low single-sideband phase noise performance. It also delivers excellent harmonic performance with harmonics at least 50 dB below the carrier from 2.0 to 20 GHz.
- Scan modulation to simulate antenna scan patterns
- Accurate fixed and swept frequency offset for two-tone measurement
- User flatness correction for leveling at remote points in the test system
- General purpose source for use in component test, receiver test and for frequency conversion
- Sweep Modes: Step, List, Ramp
- Maximum Power: +13 dBm
- Power Sweep Range: -20 dBm to maximum power
- Phase Noise (20 GHz at 10 KHz): -76 dBc
- Max FM Deviation (locked): ±8 MHz