무엇을 찾고 있습니까?
No product matches found - System Exception
Chipset and Device Solutions
- Emulate 5G Channel/Network: This demonstration showcases end-to-end solutions for manufacturers to assess 5G device performance under real-world channel conditions. It includes solutions for multiple-input multiple output (MIMO) over-the-air (OTA) performance testing, virtual drive testing (VDT), and challenging RF environments like high-speed trains (HST). The solutions use Keysight’s new channel emulator, PROPSIM FS16, that supports advanced fading profiles in a compact benchtop unit with integrated network emulation capabilities, or the UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform for device test solutions across the development workflow.
- Benchmark 5G Devices: This demonstration shows how device makers can improve device performance between builds, perform benchmarking, and troubleshoot found faults efficiently using the new Keysight 5G Device Benchmarking & Troubleshooting Solution. This solution consists of the UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform for network emulation, Nemo Outdoor software for automation and control, and Nemo Device Analytics software for analysis and reporting.
- Perform 5G Cyber-Security Tests: This demonstration shows how device makers and mobile network operators can perform cyber-security tests in an automated manner for various security threats at frequency range 1 (FR1) for 5G, internet of things (IoT), and MiFi devices. The solution combines the UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform with new security software enabling design engineers to address distributed denial-of-service (DDoS), malware, and spoofing attacks, and perform fuzzing.
- Test Latest C-V2X Designs: This demonstration shows how C-V2X developers can use Keysight’s C-V2X Toolset on the UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform to test the RF, protocol, and application layer of their designs and meet 3GPP specification requirements. The platform supports future releases of the 5G V2X standard, offering investment protection while accelerating the deployment of new 5G NR technologies.
- Validate 5G Devices: This demonstration shows how 5G manufacturers can accelerate the certification and acceptance process for their device using Keysight’s UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform. The platform features the latest 3rd generation partnership project (3GPP)-specified RF, radio resource management (RRM), and protocol conformance and operator tests. Keysight’s UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform also provides the most validated test cases by the Global Certification Forum (GCF), PCS Type Certification Review Board (PTCRB), mobile network operators, and regulators.
Network Buildout Solutions
- Build 5G, Prepare for 6G: This demonstration shows how network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) can perform gNB characterization today and prepare for 6G. It uses a 5G multi-channel testbed to generate NR signals and a dual-channel VXG signal generator with Signal Studio software to create a 6G-like signal. A 110 GHz UXR oscilloscope digitizes and analyzes the received signals directly. Testing is performed over the air using horn antennas instead of cables. This demonstration shows test capabilities way beyond 5G requirements.
- Validate 5G Edge-to-Core: This demonstration shows how network equipment manufacturers (NEMs), chipset manufacturers, and mobile network operators (MNOs) can emulate all 5G and 4G network elements – UE and core networks using the Keysight’s 5G Edge to Core Solution and the UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform. This solution allows both functional and full-scale load testing with real subscriber modeling, and enables complete and thorough isolation testing of individual nodes in 5G networks. It validates complex network environments using real-world scenarios spanning protocol and load testing in the lab, network trials, and field testing, and generates realistic traffic over both radio and O-RAN fronthaul interfaces.
- Evaluate O-RAN Conformance: This demonstration shows how network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) can accelerate the development, conformance, and interoperability testing of next-generation radio units (RUs) and distributed units (DUs) with Keysight’s O-RAN fronthaul solutions that enable O-RAN protocol emulation and provide cross-domain visibility.
- Automate & Optimize Testing: This demonstration shows how 5G infrastructure manufacturers can automate and optimize their manufacturing process to make their workflow up to 10 times faster by using Keysight’s PathWave Test Plan Optimization software. Featuring Keysight’s machine learning algorithms, this software enables manufacturers to make data-driven decisions that affect the product test flow in real time, yielding significant time and cost savings.
Network Deployment Solutions
- Accelerate 5G Site Acceptance: This demonstration shows how mobile network operators (MNOs) can quickly validate the performance of 5G sites using the new Keysight 5G Site Acceptance Solution. The solution automates the acceptance process and improves quality by verifying all sites the same way. The demonstration shows how users can see the status of site acceptance projects live with direct access to the measurement results, and obtain documented proof for site approval in their network.
- Field Test 5G OTA Signals: This demonstration shows how mobile network operators (MNOs) can efficiently perform network commissioning, operation/optimization, and maintenance tasks with the new Keysight FieldFox 5G solution. The solution covers frequencies up to 110 GHz, performs full over-the-air (OTA) demodulation without an external PC, and measures human exposure to 5G radio frequency electromagnetic field (RF EMF).