Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
Save Up to 35% on SatCom Test
Verify your satellite designs are compliant with the latest standards
SatCom Application-Specific Software Bundles
Tight design margins and timelines, complex modulation, and ever-changing standards increase the complexity of wideband wireless tests. We make it easier for you to solve these challenges with application-specific hardware and software bundles for satellite communications (SatCom) applications. These bundles support the latest signal standards and modulation types and take the guesswork out of test requirements.
For a limited time, purchase a signal analyzer or signal generator with relevant application software and save up to 35% off the total bundle price.
SatCom Application Bundles
Confidently test your satellite designs
Whether you work in design verification or component test for satellite communications systems, you need to ensure the performance of your devices meet the crucial design requirements. Keysight’s signal generation and analysis solutions provide greater assurance that your systems and their subsystems work the first time, every time.
|Signal analyzer||N9032B; N9040B; N9042B|
Accelerate Your 5G innovations
Find out how our PathWave X-Series Measurement Applications can help you:
- Get essential ready-to-use measurements and intuitive views that simplify troubleshooting and other complex operations
- Use more than 25 measurement applications that range from parametric to standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Share the same measurement science and expertise across multiple hardware platforms — from benchtop to modular instruments covering high-performance and benchmark — to economy and low-cost general purpose
Simplify your 5G NR signal creation with PathWave Signal Generation
- Create performance-optimized reference signals for characterization and verification of your devices.
- Enhance component testing with virtually distortion-free test signals.
- Evaluate receiver tolerance by creating calibrated additive signal impairments.
- Accelerate the process with a user interface featuring tree-style navigation and graphical signal configuration.
- Stay at the forefront in wireless as we continue our first-to-market track record of support for new and evolving standards.
Save Up to 35% on Wireless Test
Configuration Guides 2021.04.11
Application Bundles X-Series Signal Analyzers and Signal Generators
White Papers 2023.01.28
Modulation Techniques for Satellite Communications
White Papers 2019.09.19
Characterize RF Devices with Stimulus-Response Measurements