Accelerate Product Development With PathWave BenchVue Software
Automate, Standardize, and Correlate Your Test Architecture
Keysight PathWave BenchVue software is an intuitive software platform for research and development (R&D) and test validation teams that helps increase the efficiency of the entire product life cycle and time to market. PathWave BenchVue software helps you accomplish this goal with standardized software that can configure a wide range of instrument controls and measurements. The software enables you to create automated test sequences quickly and with minimal instrument knowledge. Learn how to use PathWave BenchVue software through the literature and videos on this web page to accelerate your product development cycle.
Discover a Connected Bench
PathWave BenchVue Complete Control Collection
A collection of the most popular BenchVue instrument control applications for easy control, automation, and analysis.
- Gives you all available instrument control and automation apps to create a simplified workflow across multiple instrument families.
- Provides dedicated applications for twelve Keysight instrument families to support several hundred instruments.
- Log and export data and images with a few clicks for fast analysis.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
Get Up and Running Quickly
Keeping up with the changing demands of modern technology is challenging. There is no time to spare to get your product to market on time. Managing multiple instruments leaves little time to spend on set-up and manual control of your bench instruments.
Learn how PathWave BenchVue makes it easy to set up communication with a digital multimeter (DMM) — no programming required.
Easily Manage Your Power Supply
PathWave BenchVue Advanced Power Control and Analysis Software
Take advantage of the built-in capabilities of your advanced power supply. Gain insights into your device’s power consumption quickly and easily by using software that collaborates with your instrument.
- Access the features of Keysight’s N6700, N7900, or RP7900 power system mainframe with no additional programming.
- Examine your power supply via a virtual instrument front panel.
- Quantify the impact of design changes on current flows in your device.
Easily Create Complex Arbitrary Waveforms
Creating arbitrary waveforms on a modern arbitrary waveform/function generator is not as difficult as you might think. Learn how to use the Keysight PathWave BenchVue function generator application to intuitively control your function generators, build automated tests, and design custom waveforms. Keysight Waveform Builder Pro software comes with the function generator application and provides advanced waveform creation capabilities.