- Emulates large, multinode networks
- Easily expands to accommodate new interface types, protocols, and/or test cases
- Supports a comprehensive list of protocols, including unicast/multicast routing, bridging, IPv6, VPN, MPLS, PPP, TCP/IP, carrier Ethernet, and automotive Ethernet
- Runs on minimal hardware, such as a PC with a Linux or Windows operating system and an Ethernet card
- Functions with powerful test and analysis platform via a virtual network interface card (VNIC) driver
The Industry Standard For Automated Network Protocol Validation
Problem: Questioning Product Quality
Throughout your product’s lifecycle, you need to verify your device design. Does the device’s protocol software meet specifications? How well does the device handle traffic from non-complying network components? How might new development impact existing code?
Not only do these questions demand accurate responses, they also require speedy resolution, because identifying and addressing last-minute product reworks can be considerably time-consuming and costly.
Solution: Validation That Keeps Costs Down, Confidence Up
With Keysight's IxANVL (automated network validation library), you can quickly and effortlessly access a vast array of protocol libraries and utilities to validate protocol compliance and interoperability.
Easy to use thanks to an enhanced GUI and flexible test automation capabilities, IxANVL delivers a number of key advantages. By emulating large, multinode networks, it not only reduces costs — it also leads to more efficient testing and faster product release times. And extensive and thorough automated testing increases your confidence in product quality.
Data Sheets 2021.10.22
IxANVL—Automated Network Validation Library
Solution Briefs 2020.06.24
Testing Automotive Ethernet Ecu Conformance And Interoperability
Case Studies 2017.11.02
Validating Automotive Ethernet Conformance and Performance
Nine Tests You Need Now for Edge-to-Cloud Networking
Keysight Technologies 2021.07.01