Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
5G for Dummies
5G is a revolution, an evolution, and a reality. Naturally, when a technology like 5G is evolving, carriers and mobile operators face design spin ups to conform to the 3GPP standards. There is a need to properly understand the potential of 5G in the Internet of Things (IoT) and telecommunications, connected vehicles, and augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) domains. Being first and best in 5G depends on how prepared you are.
5G For Dummies, Ixia Special Edition, consists of eight short chapters that explore:
- How next gen networks are blazing the 5G trail to higher speeds and scale with low latency
- Why the IoT, connected vehicles, and AR/VR requires 5G connectivity
- Where virtualization in mobile networks can help address the need for scale and elasticity
- What 5G New Radio (5G NR) is and how it will help create a 5G future.
5G for Dummies also provides a peek into the 5G networks of the future, various use-case scenarios, and the technologies that will be leveraged in the unlicensed spectrum.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements