The following improvement has been made in firmware release 5.02:
Updated the ACCL version to improve memory leak.
How to Download
- Click the Download button.
- Save the firmware file to your computer and note the directory where the file is saved. Firmware updates installed over the LAN, GPIB, or USB interface are files with .upd extensions.
- Unzip the file to access the .upd file. For updates using a front panel USB drive, the utility extracts the required files from the (unzipped) .upd file.
- If not currently installed, download and install the Firmware Update Utility.
How to Install
From the utility directory or Start menu, start the utility (FWUpdate.exe). The utility will prompt you for the location of the .upd file. Follow the additional prompts to complete the installation.
If updating from the LAN, USB, or GPIB interface the instrument address is required. With the instrument turned on, pressing Help – About displays the addresses.
The update may take several seconds to complete and will reboot the instrument. After the update is complete, exit the utility.
It is not necessary to re-calibrate the instrument following a firmware-update; however, the instrument may need to be re-secured if it was unsecured to perform the update.
- Does Not Require a License
Add-On Software / Utilities
Installs on: Instrument
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
NOTICE: Downgrading the 335xx Firmware
Before downgrading to a ‘Previous’ firmware revision, note the firmware revision currently installed (Shift-Help-About).
Firmware revision 5.02-1.19 and below can be downgraded to any previous (posted) revision.
Firmware revision 5.02-3.15 and revisions above that can only be downgraded to firmware version 5.02.