Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Line-rate 400Gbps packet generation, capture, and analysis of received traffic with per-port and per-flow statistics
- RS-544 (KP4) Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Inject packet errors: CRC, runts, giants, alignments, and Out of Sequence
- Layer 1 BERT: 8 independent lanes of 56Gb/s PRBS pattern generation and error checking over QSFP-DD; 16 independent lanes of 25Gb/s PRBS pattern generation and error checking over CFP8
- Multi-rate: 1x400GE, 1x200GE, 2x100GE, 4x50GE for fan-out test requirements
- FEC error injection with a comprehensive set of statistics
- High latency measurement resolution at 0.625ns
- 400G PCS lanes Transmit, Error Injection testing and Receive measurement: Per-lane controls and status, FEC and error monitoring, error insertion, lane skew and swapping
World's First Multi-Speed 400/200/100/50GE Test Solution
With data center cloud services, 4K video, and 5G mobile network services coming fast, many network operators are moving from 28Gb/s (NRZ) signaling to faster 56Gb/s (PAM4) electrical interfaces, implementing 50GE, 100GE, and 200GE speeds as stepping stones to 400GE.
The K400 QSFP-DD load module is the only one that can validate all these technologies, using 400GE-port fan-out cables to give users a future-proof platform for testing 400GE, 200GE, 100GE, or 50GE multi-speed or single-speed devices.
K400 Load Modules
Speed Time to Market
Network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) and their customers are looking to 400GE networking to addresses bandwidth requirements for key areas such as cloud-scale data centers, Internet exchanges, co-location services, wireless infrastructure, service provider networks, and video distribution infrastructure. Our 400GE test solutions are integral to ensuring implementations meet performance, quality, and conformance requirements.
The K400 test solutions shorten development and test times — accelerating critical time to market for new devices, networks, and services. K400 validates IEEE 802.3bs- and IEEE 802.3cd-compliant 400/200/100/50GE networking systems, helping critical-path development teams create innovative networking technologies of the future.
Reduce Test Time
Keysight-developed 400GE MAC, PCS, and FEC engines to enable the creation of unique features, to keep pace with the development of new standards, and to provide customers with quick response time, allowing true interoperability with other IEEE 802.3bs vendor IP.
Users can create, test, and verify the interoperability of 56Gb/s PAM4-based technologies while maximizing their 400/200/100/50GE test investment.
Our full- and reduced-feature products meet different budget sizes and test requirements — whether L1 testing and line-rate packet blasting or high-performance L2-3 product performance and protocol emulation.
Data Sheets 2020.06.16
K400 QSFP-DD 400/200/100/50GE Load Modules
Data Sheets 2020.09.08
K400 CFP8 Load Modules
Anatomy of a 400GE FEC
Validating the New World of 400 Gigabit Ethernet
Eliminate FEC Frame Loss in 400GE Optical Links and Components
White Papers 2020.05.21
Validating 400 Gigabit Ethernet | Keysight
Application Notes 2021.09.09
Active Electrical Cable Technology for Keysight 400GE to 4x100GE with PAM4-to-NRZ Conversion