Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Keysight enables innovators to push the boundaries of engineering by quickly solving design, development, validation, and emulation challenges to create the best network and data center experiences. Keysight can help to achieve the next speed class, if it’s 800G, 1.6T, or higher and offers a comprehensive portfolio of simulation, emulation, and physical layer validation technology to reduce design risk and accelerate time-to-market.
Connect with Keysight Network and Data Center Experts on Stand #101 or download our Exhibition Guide – Network & Data Center Brochure now.
September 19 – 21, 2022
MCH Swiss Exhibition (Basel) Ltd.
Keysight Exhibitions at ECOC 2022
- NEW - 160 GBaud Research with Industry Fastest Arbitrary Waveform Generator (AWG) M8199B
- NEW - Enable 224 Gbps Designs with the 120 GBaud Bit Error Ratio Tester M8050A
- Pathway to 1.6T — Validate Next Generation Optical Designs
- 800G Device and Network Test — Verify Multimode Designs
- Optical test Solutions
- Silicon Photonics Test
Keysight Solutions at ECOC 2022
- Common Electrical Interface CEI-224G, with the Keysight M8199A AWG
- 112G - Active Optical Cable, with the Keysight Precision Waveform Analyzer (N1060A)
- 400ZR & CEI-112G, with the Keysight AresONE 400GE, A400GE QSFP-DD test system, and the Optical Modulation Analyzer and High-Speed Digitizer (M8290A).