Notice: The U585xA Series TrueIR Thermal Imager has been discontinued on December 1, 2021. Keysight will continue to provide world-class support for this product for the standard period of 5 years.
Find potential problems more quickly with the higher resolution and affordability of the U5850 series TrueIR thermal imagers. Get 320x240 pixels of in-camera fine resolution from its detector resolution of 160x120 pixels. With the built-in image logging capability, easily track performance of the system you monitor at a specific interval. Plus, you can analyze temperature changes over time with trending graph.
Coupled with the powerful manual focus feature, you can focus on an object as close as 10 cm away – our solution provides clearer and sharper thermal images that reveal finer details.
- Identify abnormalities faster with 4x more in-camera fine resolution
- Monitor temperature changes through image logging and temperature trending capabilities
- Ability to focus on objects as close as 10 cm away
- Compact, lightweight, ergonomic
- High temperature range (up to 1200 °C)
- Easy-to-use customizable color palette
- Configurable quick access buttons to easily change settings with one hand
- Long product warranty - 3 years
160 x 120 pixels
In-camera Fine Resolution
320 x 240 pixels
Temperature Measurement Range
up to 1200°C
Extend the Capabilities for your TrueIR Thermal Imagers
Featured Resources for the TrueIR Series Thermal Imagers
Data Sheets 2021.03.21
U5850 Series TrueIR Thermal Imagers
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Installation and Maintenance of Solar Photovoltaic Systems
View All Resources