What are you looking for?
Manually Adjustable Power Supply
The Keysight U8000 Series bench power supply has 90 W to 150 W single output and a manually adjustable power supply in a simple, easy-to-use package. These adjustable power supply solutions deliver excellent value by providing reliable DC power, efficient set up capabilities, and important security features that let you address a variety of applications in electronics manufacturing and educational settings. Nothing beats the simplicity of the U8000 Series bench power supply.
- low ripple and noise < 1 mVrms
- stable output, load regulation < 0.01%
- readback accuracy better than 0.35%
- easy-to-use rotary knob; self-guiding keypads enable you to set the output to your desired resolution
- overvoltage, overcurrent protection to prevent damage to your device under test
- store and recall three memory states to reduce set up time
- simple front panel control and security features such as a keypad lock
Build Your Power Supply Skill Set
Today’s designs place higher demands on the bench supplies that provide power. You may find that your bench power supply is causing your design challenges. Learn how to deal with these issues to ensure your power supply provides the reliable power you need.
Number of Outputs
30 to 40 W
Ripple and Noise
0.05% + 3 mV
USB and LAN
Want to see more specifications?
Extend The Capabilities
Data Sheets 2019.01.06
U8000 Series Single Output DC Power Supplies
User Manuals 2023.04.06
U8000 Series Single Output DC Power Supplies User's and Service Guide
4 Ways to Build Your Power Supply Skill Set – Part 1
View All Resources