What are you looking for?
For ATE Systems, Size and Flexibility Matter
Automated test equipment (ATE) systems often require more than one power source. The Keysight N6700 Series of modular system power supplies provide up to four outputs per mainframe. An independent module is a source for each output, enabling the customization of voltage, current, and performance. Mix and match up to four direct current (DC) power supplies and electronic loads in a compact 1U mainframe.
- Select from 400, 600, or 1200 W mainframes.
- Higher performance modules deliver low noise, high accuracy and fast programming speeds that are up to 10 to 50 times faster than other programmable power supplies.
- Precision modules provide precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current.
- Source Measurement Modules (SMU) modules offer two or four quadrant support and can measure currents accurately down to microampere and nanoampere.
- Electronic load modules offer highly accurate measurement systems and digitizing capabilities.
- Basic performance modules provide good value for general-purpose testing.
Number of Outputs
Up to 4
400 to 1200 W
Ripple and Noise
< 350 µVrms
0.025% +1.8 mV
USB, LAN, and GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
PathWave BenchVue Power Supply Software
Provides easy control of your power supplies to set parameters and visualize I/V data on a trend chart.
- Track and record your power supply output to understand the impact of the power draw for specific events.
- Connect and control your power supplies through the cloud.
- Export data to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for further analysis.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Boost ATE Power Supply Throughput
This white paper will guide you on how to increase throughput to reduce costs. Increased throughput comes from faster programming and command processing times, parallel device testing, built-in output sequencing, and arbitrary waveform capabilities with fast transient response times. Faster testing speeds will enable more rigorous testing of devices, decreasing false positive and negative rates.
Data Sheets 2020.10.07
N6700 Modular Power System Family
Application Notes 2014.08.02
How to Choose System DC Power Supplies
Application Notes 2019.04.14
How to Create Arbitrary Power Waveforms
Application Notes 2022.04.19
How to Optimize Power Supply Testing Using the Keysight N6790 Series
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Increase Automotive ECU Testing
4 Ways to Build Your Power Supply Skill Set
ATE System Power Supply Integration – 4 Tips
View All Resources