Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Maintains link integrity during IPS redeployments and upgrades
- Exclusive customizable Heartbeats and Link Fault Detect help quickly detect outages or failures
- Provides graphical display of link status, utilization, and connections
- Password-protected CLI for disabling remote interfaces
- Easy-to-use GUIs control all iBypass switches for more efficient management
- Ensures monitoring uptime with redundant power
A Heartbeat Away From Inline, Fail-Safe Link Protection
Problem: Avoiding Network Failures
Protecting your 10 Gbps network needs an array of inline network security and performance applications. For instance, intrusion prevention system (IPS) appliances are excellent for blocking security threats and monitoring networks for nefarious activity. Unfortunately, these tools can easily lead to unnecessary downtime by dropping packets and causing glitches in important programs. Power, link, and application failures can all negatively impact network performance and business continuity.
Solution: Confidence in Fail-Safe Connectivity
Keysight's iBypass 10G Fiber performs double duty by enabling secure monitoring with inline applications and safeguarding your network against unanticipated downtime. Such fail-safe connectivity allows you to insert or remove any inline appliance with confidence.
iBypass 10G Fiber monitors any link to an attached inline device by sending a configurable heartbeat packet to the attached monitoring tool. If the tool does not return the heartbeat, iBypass 10Gb Fiber automatically bypasses it. Other innovative features include a web manager that allows users to remotely configure, view status information, and monitor traffic data on one or more switches. And visual indicators such as a digital display and alarm LEDs signal when utilization levels are about to exceed a monitoring device’s capacity for pre-emptive action.
Bypass 10G has an extremely easy to use GUI which facilitates quick deployment and minimizes configuration errors.
Data Sheets 2018.01.28
iBypass 10Gb Fiber
Data Sheets 2019.08.13
iBypass Quick Reference Guide