Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
5G for Dummies
5G is a revolution, an evolution, and a reality. Naturally, when a technology like 5G is evolving, carriers and mobile operators face design spin ups to conform to the 3GPP standards. There is a need to properly understand the potential of 5G in the Internet of Things (IoT) and telecommunications, connected vehicles, and augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) domains. Being first and best in 5G depends on how prepared you are.
5G For Dummies, Ixia Special Edition, consists of eight short chapters that explore:
- How next gen networks are blazing the 5G trail to higher speeds and scale with low latency
- Why the IoT, connected vehicles, and AR/VR requires 5G connectivity
- Where virtualization in mobile networks can help address the need for scale and elasticity
- What 5G New Radio (5G NR) is and how it will help create a 5G future.
5G for Dummies also provides a peek into the 5G networks of the future, various use-case scenarios, and the technologies that will be leveraged in the unlicensed spectrum.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements