Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- The N8814A 10GBASE-KR Backplane Ethernet electrical compliance application software provides rapid and automated testing of Backplane Ethernet network devices.
- The application automates compliance test coverage for tests in the Backplane Ethernet IEEE 802.3ap specification.
- A wide range of 10GBASE-KR Backplane Ethernet electrical tests are performed.
- Optional 40GBASE-KX4 Backplane Ethernet compliance is supported using the Keysight Switch Matrix.
- Automated setup ensures result repeatability and lets test engineers run the application without being an expert on Backplane Ethernet testing procedures.
- Test setup wizard guides user through test selection, configuration, connection, execution and results reporting.
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test, and measurement connection setups are displayed.
- Test results reports test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis and waveforms.
- N2802A 25 GHz InfiniiMax III Series probe amplifier
- N2836A InfiniiMax III 26 GHz solder-in probe head
- When combined with 40GBase-KR4 Ethernet option: Keysight U3020A S26 or BitIfEye BIT2100 Switch Matrix
- The application is available as a fixed license for a specific oscilloscope, or it can be ordered as a server-based floating license that can move between multiple oscilloscopes
- Use the user-defined application tool to: Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions; Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller; Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The N8814A 10GBASE-KR Backplane Ethernet electrical performance validation and compliance software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes gives you a fast and easy way to verify and debug your 10GBASE-KR and 40GBASE-KR4 Ethernet designs. The Ethernet electrical test software lets you automatically execute Ethernet physical-layer (PHY) electrical tests and displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
The 10GBASE-KR electrical performance validation and compliance software performs a wide range of electrical tests to meet the 10GBASE-KR electrical specifications as documented in the IEEE 802.3ap standard. The software requires at least one InfiniiMax active differential probe (N2802A or N2803A) with N2836A InfiniiMax III 26 GHz solder-in probe head. For the optional 40GBASE-KR4 Backplane Ethernet compliance testing, you will need the Keysight U3020A S26 or BitIfEye BIT2100 Switch Matrix hardware, which supports multi-channel digital signals.
The N8814A 10GBASE-KR Backplane Ethernet electrical performance validation and compliance software runs on all Infiniium 90000 X-Series and 90000 Q-Series oscilloscopes.
NOTE: This product has a June 1, 2020 end of life and is replaced by D9010EAPC