Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The Keysight 8592L is a low-cost, but full-featured, frequency accurate microwave spectrum analyzer designed to meet your general purpose measurement needs. The easy-to-use interface provides access to more than 200 built-in functions.
- Frequency counter: Eliminate the need for a separate frequency counter with the built-in frequency counter with ±2.1 kHz accuracy at 1 GHz (±7.6 kHz from 0 to 50 °C).
- Multiple resolution bandwidth filters: Optimize the tradeoffs of speed, sensitivity and the separation of closely spaced signals with your choice of 10 resolution bandwidth filters beginning at 1 kHz.
- 142 dB amplitude measurement range: Measures signals directly with -112 dBm to +30 dBm amplitude measurement range.
- One-button measurement routines: Save time, setup, and training with one button measurement routines such as Adjacent Channel Power, signal bandwidth and Third Order Intercept (TOI).
- Phase noise of 105 dBc/Hz at 30 kHz offset: Uncover small signals close to carriers with an internal phase noise that will not get in your way.
- Dual interfaces: Operate remotely and print directly with the optional dual interfaces that combine either an GPIB or RS-232 port with a parallel (Centronics) port.
View Keysights' current Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)