Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Software Details
- Software Details
Installing InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series Oscilloscope Firmware
You can see a summary of firmware changes in the Release Notes (in the Supporting Documentation section).
Keysight provides regular updates to our InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscope firmware to provide new features, incorporate customer suggestions, and ensure proper functionality. Please check the Release Notes for details of new features and updates. You must update your firmware when enabling new features.
To see your oscilloscope's current firmware version, press the front panel [Help] key; then press the About Oscilloscope softkey.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2019-07-09||01.20||This is the firmware for the 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes.|
|This is the firmware for the 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes.|
How to Download
Click the download button and save the file to a USB flash drive or to a temporary directory on your computer.
How to Install
To update your oscilloscope's firmware, place the file on a USB flash drive, connect it to the oscilloscope, press [Utility] > File Explorer, select the file; then, press Load File.
After your oscilloscope's firmware is updated, check the calibration status: press [Utility] > Service > User Cal Status. If "Results: OK" is displayed, you do not need to recalibrate. If calibration is required, press the Start User Cal softkey.
- Does Not Require a License
Installs on: Instrument
- Information Not Available
- DSOX1102A, DSOX1102G, EDUX1002A, EDUX1002G