Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
3 Tactics for Configuring Phase-Coherent RF Signal Generation
Multi-antenna techniques, such as multi-input multi-output (MIMO), and beamforming can help you achieve diversity, multiplexing, and antenna gain in order to improve spectral efficiency and SNR. This white paper will help you understand phase coherence and why it matters, and offer tactics for generating phase-coherent signals.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements