Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
Triggering on Infrequent Anomalies and Complex Signals using Zone Trigger
When debugging digital designs, it is often difficult-to-impossible to set up an oscilloscope totrigger on specific and unique signal problems. The Keysight Technologies, Inc. Zone Trigger, which is available as a standard feature in all InfiniiVision 3000T, 4000 and 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes, can be used in conjunction with conventional oscilloscope triggering to help zero-in on problem signals. If you can see the problem signal, then you can trigger on it using Zone Trigger.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements