Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Evaluating Battery Run-Down with the N6781A or N6785A and the BV9200B
Analyzing and optimizing battery run time requires running battery tests on your battery-powered device, both separately and in combination as a system. Measuring battery run down performance requires long-term accurate current measurement and logging. Traditional approaches to measuring battery drain involve using current transducers falls short of meeting the level of accuracy needed, and battery run down testing can take from hours to days.
Keysight N6780 Series SMUs have advanced sourcing and measuring features that address the challenges and shortcomings of traditional approaches. For the battery rundown test, the N6780 Series SMUs provide a more accuracy battery run down test by eliminates the voltage drop caused by a shunt resistor.
You will also learn how to evaluate battery run down on a mobile device directly powered by its battery using Keysight SMUs and power analyzer mainframe. Download this application note now!