Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Cloud Visibility For Dummies
The cloud is changing everything. While methods of gaining visibility into traditional data center traffic, such as taps and network packet brokers (NPBs) are well established, many organizations are now grappling with how to access and monitor traffic in the cloud. The risks are substantial with the constant threat of cyberattacks and the pressure to deliver an excellent user experience.
In seven fast chapters, Ixia's Special Edition Cloud Visibility For Dummies addresses these important questions related to cloud:
- How can we ensure security and compliance for our cloud data and applications?
- How can we optimize network and application performance?
- How can we provide relevant critical data to analytics and monitoring tools, regardless of where they are located?
- What are the benefits of cloud-native visibility solutions?
Cloud Visibility For Dummies also provides insights into trends driving cloud adoption, as well as some thoughts on the future of cloud adoption.