The U1450A and U1460A series insulation resistance testers are ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in electrical and industrial applications. With their vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day’s work with the Keysight U1450A and U1460A series insulation resistance testers.
By adding a U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to these handhelds, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices.
Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers’ complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis.
All five models from these U1450A and U1460A series are certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), giving you full confidence to carry out tests even in harsh working conditions. You can also perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance etc) with the built-in digital multimeter. To test unique applications and sensitive device under tests (DUTs), the test voltages can be adjusted from 10 V to 1.1 kV in 1 V steps (on selected models).
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based devices
- Automatic test report generation
- Measure up to 260 GΩ
- Timed / PI / DAR test
- Adjustable test output voltage from 10 V to 1.1 kV1
- 4.5 digit DMM with OLED display, basic2 and full featured3
- IP 67 rated, 3 meter (10 feet) drop proof
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
1) The U1453A and U1461A Insulation Resistance Testers will be discontinued on March 1, 2022. The last day to place an order for this product is February 28, 2022. Keysight will continue to provide world-class support for this product for the standard period of 5 years.
2) The U1451A, U1452A and U1452AT Insulation Resistance Testers will be discontinued on June 1, 2022. The last day to place an order for this product is May 31, 2022. Keysight will continue to provide world-class support for this product for the standard period of 5 years.
Insulation Resistance Range
up to 260 GΩ
Insulation Test Voltage Range
up to 1000V
up to 270 hours
Extend the Capabilities for your U1450A/60A Series Handheld Insulation Resistance Tester
Featured Resources for the U1450A/60A Series Handheld Insulation Resistance Tester
Data Sheets 2020.01.06
Data Sheets 2021.10.05
U1450A/U1460A Insulation Resistance Testers
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Installation and Maintenance of Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Preventive Maintenance Test with Insulation Resistance Test
Quick Start Guides 2020.12.31
U1461A Insulation Multimeter / U1453A Insulation Tester Quick Start Guide
View All Resources