Keysight World 2020 India
Now more than ever, innovation must go on, wherever we are working. And just as you continue innovating what’s next, we are innovating our next Keysight World events to bring you the latest in industry, design, and test trends from the comfort of your desk while maintaining the technical depth you need.
Keysight World 2020 India is now a fully virtual event delivered to you online from the 6th to the 9th of October 2020.
Across the 4 days, we plan to dive deep into the hottest topics from design to deployment in 5G, Aerospace Defense, Industrial Measurements, High Speed Digital, Automotive, and IT Network Security. Each of these 6 tracks is being designed for a truly immersive experience with thought leaders and experts delivering presentations, demos, and LIVE Q&A.
You bring your limitless imagination and vision, and we help accelerate your next innovation. Innovate Next. At Keysight World.
Welcome to Keysight World 2020 India
How Do I Register?
There is no charge for participation in Keysight World. Registration is setup to allow you to build your own schedule across the 6 tracks. You'll receive links to join the live broadcast.
To Register, simply select any of the tracks below and follow the instructions on the track page.
How do I attend solution demonstrations?
Solution Demonstrations can be accessed at any time on the event day. You'll be able to jump back and forth between sessions and demos as if you were in a "traditional" conference/tradeshow.
Attendees of the live broadcast will also get access to a host of other exciting resources from Keysight.
How do I share this with my colleagues?
YES! Keysight World comes packed with 35+ sessions and solution demonstrations, and the value of this content is exponentially greater when you share it with your teammates or use it as a foundation to stimulate your own engineering discussions.
Simply forward this page and don't forget to bookmark it.
How do I talk to the experts?
Every live session will have technical experts behind the scenes answering your questions in chat as fast as they can type. Anything we miss will be answered via eMail.
We are looking forward to offering you an engaging and delightful experience with Keysight World 2020. "See" you there!
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. IST, October 6, 2020
The time to implement 5G is now.
New frequency bands, a new over-the-air interface, and the use of multiple-input / multiple-output and beamforming technologies are driving a disruptive shift in design and test measurement techniques. Learn how to emulate the latest 5G devices and networks, increase the performance of your 5G innovations, and streamline your workflow — today.
5G Track Sessions
- 5G Keysight Keynote and customer Keynote
- 5G NR Standard Evolution: 3GPP RAN1 Update (Release 16 and 17)
- 5G NR Dynamic Spectrum Sharing: Drivers and Test Implications
- Enabling Interoperability and Adherence to Open RAN Interfaces
- Master Next-generation User Equipment (UE) emulation
- 5G Device Performance Assessment with MIMO OTA
- Evaluating 5G NR gNB Throughput Under Real-World Conditions
5G Solutions Demonstrations
- gNodeB Characterization
- gNodeB Manufacturing
- FR1 and FR2 MIMO OTA Test
- Emulate 5G Radio Channel Conditions
- 5G/6G mmWave Beamforming Design
- 5G NR Field Testing and Data Analytics
- RAN Field Measurements
- O-RAN Conformance Tests
- Benchmark 5G Devices in the Lab
- 5G Device Acceptance Test
- 6G Sub-Terahertz R&D Testbed
10:00 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. IST, October 7, 2020
Aerospace and Defense (A&D) is the backbone of modern commercial innovation and vice versa. The Internet, wireless communications, satellites, space, navigation, and electrification all evolved from A&D. Pushing the boundaries of technical limitations requires a combination of in-depth knowledge and imagination to explore new possibilities. We help fuel leading-edge technology innovations in A&D that enable commercial applications, which in turn open new areas of innovation back into A&D. At Keysight World India, we will be presenting and demonstrating the latest advancements in Electronic warfare, Radar, Wideband communications, High-frequency broadband measurements, Channel emulation, Quantum technologies, etc.
Aerospace and Defense Track Sessions
- AD Keysight Keynote and customer Keynote
- Maintain Accuracy for High-Frequency Broadband Measurements
- Bringing 5G to Space: Wideband Modulated Test for SatCom Converter
- Nextgen Channel Emulation for Aerospace Defense Applications
- Advance Signal Detection and Analysis in the Field
- Design Considerations For Ultra-Wideband Digital Signal Converters in Electronic Warfare (EW)
- The Impact of Quantum Technologies in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
Aerospace and Defense Solution Demonstrations
- Extract radar signals from complex spectral environments
- Replicate Wideband RF Environments in the Lab
- Bring Quantum experiments to their absolute potential
- High-Performance mmWave EVM Measurements
- The World’s Highest Performance Phase Noise Measurement Receiver and Measurements
- A Day in the Quantum Lab: Experiment with Qubits
10:00 a.m. – 1:20 p.m. IST, October 7, 2020
Digitization of Design, development, manufacturing, maintenance, etc… has brought about a new way of looking at defining and executing the design life cycle across all industries. Modern test processes are driving improved quality, efficiency, and productivity among various industrial technology segments. Speed to test and first to market are key parameters among others which are predominantly achieved with a seamless electronic test. Electronics technology is more complex than ever before. In this track at Keysight World India, we will present papers and demonstrations on test methodologies in various industrial segments in the areas of Network analysis, Unmanned Aerial Systems, EMI/EMC, power and energy, etc.
Industrial Measurement Track Sessions
- Understanding key technical considerations for EMI/EMC test
- Network Analysis for design and manufacturing Industrial apps
- Technical paradigms for testing latest power and energy systems
- Characterizing Electrical and Optical IEEE802.3/OIF Transmitter Designs from 50G to 400G
- Realizing Seamless Testing of Unmanned Aerial Systems
Industrial Measurement Solution Demonstrations
- PathWave HSD Software (SIPro, PIPro, Memory Designer)
- Real-Time Spectrum Analysis (RTSA) with Next-gen oscilloscopes
- Multichannel apps for automotive radar
- Radio Communication Test Set (RCTS)
- IoT Device Functional Test Solution
- Design, simulation and modeling of 5G platforms
10:00 a.m. – 2:15 p.m. IST, October 8, 2020
High speed digital standards and data center networking speeds are quickly evolving to support ever-increasing computing and performance demands. Faster networking speeds require faster memory and faster serial bus communications. You need to address parallel design challenges, all necessary to support emerging technologies such as 5G, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and autonomous vehicles. Learn how Keysight’s unique solutions help you master every aspect of high speed digital designs across all product development stages — from design and simulation through analysis, debug, and compliance test.
High Speed Digital Track Sessions
- HSD Keysight Keynote
- Data Center Technologies Move Toward $1 per Gigabit
- Test and Measurement tradeoffs for 400G Transmitter designs
- Enhancing Data Throughput – Every. Little. Thing. Matters.
- Understanding Compute Express Link technology for PCIe Gen5
- Understanding Validation of DDR5/LPDDR5 and GDDR6 designs in 45 minutes
- Improve Device Power Performance by Power Integrity Testing
High Speed Digital Solution Demonstrations
- Efficient Characterization of 100Gbps+ High Speed Digital Transceivers
- Performing advanced and large offset phase noise measurements
- De-mystifying DDR5 Receiver Testing
- DDR5 IBIS-AMI Simulation
- Seamless Testing of USB 4.0 Transmitter Designs
- Overcoming Test Challenges of USB 4.0 Receiver Designs
- New Paradigms in Signal Integrity Test and Validation and more
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. IST, October 9, 2020
Cars are evolving dramatically, as is their use of electronics to enable the future of transportation.
Maintaining a safe driving experience in the era of e-mobility and autonomous driving requires constant secure connectivity on- and off-vehicle, dozens of IoT sensors, and precise timing. When safety is in the balance, validating these things demands accuracy and precision that go far beyond “pass” or “fail.”
Automotive Track Sessions
- Automotive and Energy Keysight Keynote
- Overcome 5G C-V2X Test and Deployment Challenges
- Enable Development of Improved Batteries with Extended Range and Fast Charging
- Automotive Cybersecurity – Get a Grip on the Dark World
- Testing Conformance and Interoperability of EV and High Power EVSE Charging Interfaces
- Battery Testing Challenges in E-Mobility
- Demystifying the Standards for Automotive Ethernet
Automotive Solution Demonstrations
- C-V2X Test Challenges
- Scienlab Charging Discovery System High Power and EMC Series
- Multi-Target Simulator for Automotive Radars
- Testing Resilience of Automobiles Against Cyber Attacks
- Automotive Radar Signal Analysis and Generation
- Automotive Ethernet Transmitter Test with Distortion
- Connected Car Applications
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. IST, October 9, 2020
The Network Effect states, “The value of your network increases proportionally with the square of the number of nodes,” but so do the dangers.
Keysight brings decades of experience as the source of truth for the biggest network equipment makers and network operators on the planet. That experience puts us in a unique position to provide the dynamic network intelligence needed to run and secure the networks at the center of everything we do.
Learn how to survive — and even thrive — as the ability to measure helps you manage not just the traffic on your network, but its security as well.
IT Network Security Track Sessions
- Go Hack yourself – The Leap to Proactive Cybersecurity
- Going on the Offensive: Protecting Your Network with Threat Intelligence
- You Can't Secure What You Can't See – Hidden Fundamentals of Security
- ExtraHop: Consolidating SOC and NOC Tools for Greater Security and Efficiency
- Realize your 400G objectives with AresOne and A400
- IoT Industrial – Bridging the Gap between IT and OT
- The Devil’s in Dependency: Experts Discuss Data-Driven Visibility to Improve Security
IT Network Security Solution Demonstrations
- Threat Simulator
- Nozomi OT Cybersecurity with Keysight Visibility Solution