Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services | Global Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service — TaaS
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Make Power Measurements with Confidence
When powering your devices under test (DUT), you expect nothing less than accurate test results. Your measurements and confidence could be adversely affected by the power supply that is providing power to your DUT. You need precision, speed, and low noise for the best results. Keysight’s power supplies help you:
- Increase voltage sourcing stability with built-in remote sense functionality for your DUT
- Test with confidence with low output ripple/noise and protection for your DUT
- Improve productivity with intuitive user interfaces, bright-colored displays with wide viewing angles, and form factors ideal for any bench
For a limited time, get a free U1232A handheld DMM with every qualifying purchase of Keysight power supplies.
About Keysight U1232A Handheld DMM
The design of the U1232A handheld DMM withstands harsh working conditions and anticipates worst-case scenarios. The ergonomically shaped handheld unit has a built-in LED flashlight to easily illuminate the test area while selecting measurement functions. This U1232A also enables you to:
- Make continuity tests in noisy and dim environments with an easy-to-see flashing backlit display and audio alerts.
- Eliminate ghost voltage and improve measurement accuracy using the low impedance mode.
- Get 500 hours of battery life and stay safe with CAT III 600 V overvoltage protection for high-voltage measured circuit applications and personnel.
- You must purchase one of the following Keysight power supply products from Keysight or an authorized Keysight partner during the promotion period to be eligible to claim the free U1232A handheld DMM.
- One free U1232A DMM with the purchase of one qualifying power product.
- Available in the following regions: Americas, Asia Pacific (APC), Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India (EMEAI). Countries not included: Turkey, Russia, Israel, and Greater China.
Start Date: May 1, 2023
End Date: December 31, 2023
Qualifying Power Products
Select from the following popular power supplies and purchase direct from Keysight or an authorized partner to take advantage of this offer.
Take Advantage of This Offer
Purchase a qualifying power supply from Keysight or an authorized partner during the promotion period to be eligible to claim the free U1232A handheld DMM.
Purchase through Keysight eCommerce:
- Add a qualifying power supply to your cart
- Complete the claim form after receiving your purchase at www.keysight.com/find/PowerPromoClaim