Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
Cloud Visibility For Dummies
The cloud is changing everything. While methods of gaining visibility into traditional data center traffic, such as taps and network packet brokers (NPBs) are well established, many organizations are now grappling with how to access and monitor traffic in the cloud. The risks are substantial with the constant threat of cyberattacks and the pressure to deliver an excellent user experience.
In seven fast chapters, Ixia's Special Edition Cloud Visibility For Dummies addresses these important questions related to cloud:
- How can we ensure security and compliance for our cloud data and applications?
- How can we optimize network and application performance?
- How can we provide relevant critical data to analytics and monitoring tools, regardless of where they are located?
- What are the benefits of cloud-native visibility solutions?
Cloud Visibility For Dummies also provides insights into trends driving cloud adoption, as well as some thoughts on the future of cloud adoption.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements