Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Validate and Model Multi-Mode Devices in a Cellular and Wi-Fi Ecosystem to Deliver Better User Experience
Organizations supporting multi-mode devices need to characterize and measure the operation of these devices in a diverse Wi-Fi and cellular ecosystem from a customer point of view. Historically, end user and networking wireless devices were tested separately in either a Wi-Fi or a cellular environment.
Download the solution brief by clicking on the "SUBMIT" button to understand how you can employ a comprehensive Test Automation Platform (TAP) with T5510S emulation for rapid verification of new test scenarios.
Additional Resources on TAP:
Learn more about Test Automation Platform (TAP) by clicking on the links below.
- KS8000A Test Automation Platform (TAP) Deployment System Software
- Test Automation Platform (TAP) Developer's System - Overview Video
Additional Resources on T5510S:
Learn more about the UXM Wireless Test Set and the T5510S Emulation System by clicking on the links below.
[embed-video:youtube id:O-0XM4C6NM0 align:none]