Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
Software Defined Networking (SDN) is a revolutionary capability to speed network deployments by virtualizing server and storage infrastructure in the modern data center. Validating the functionality and performance of SDN implementations, especially those in OpenFlow, requires in-depth understanding of how they work and are implemented.
This Black Book includes functionality, pentesting, and impairment methodologies that can be used to verify device and system functionality and performance. The methodologies are universally applicable to any test equipment. Step-by-step implementation examples using Ixia's test platforms and applications are included to demonstrate the art of the possible.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements