Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
PRODUKTE UND DIENSTLEISTUNGEN
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Protokoll-Analysatoren und Prüfgeräte
- Rauschzahl-Analysatoren und Rauschquellen
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Parameter-/All-in-one-Analysatoren und Messkurvenschreiber
- Generatoren, Rauschquellen und Stromversorgungen
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Netzwerktest und -sicherheit
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
- Hawkeye active network monitoring features built in
- Supports scaling your security infrastructure to edge sites
- 2 ports for management and cloud updates
- 4 ports for 10G network packet broker use
- Easy-to-use web interface for remote control
- NetStack, PacketStack, and AppStack features built in
- 6 ports for 1G network packet broker use
- 1 RU
The Demand For Edge Visibility
As the Internet of Things, 5G, cloud, and edge computing architectures expand networking environments, the demand for edge visibility is skyrocketing. While these technologies allow for a greater distribution of computing and communicating devices, they pose significant challenges such as latency, security, and distributed network performance management.
Our edge visibility solutions solve these issues by offering dedicated resources for packet processing and network performance monitoring at the edge.
Our solutions combine packet and flow collection so that legacy monitoring and security tools can be deployed in a distributed architecture. Network performance monitoring and analytics are carried out at the edge — so your branch sites can detect and troubleshoot problems easily.
Packet, Flow, and Active Performance Monitoring in One Rack Unit
Vision E1S introduces an added level of visibility into your network. It is capable of both synthetic monitoring via traffic simulation and advanced network packet broker data processing, allowing your branch sites to do more independently.
Vision E1S is the only network packet broker in the Vision Portfolio that comes pre-installed with Hawkeye network performance monitoring capabilities in addition to Keysight's visibility intelligence features — PacketStack, NetStack, and AppStack.
To top it off, Vision E1S is Keysight's most affordable packet broker available. It delivers visibility and performance monitoring to your remote sites without affecting your wallet.
Hawkeye — Active Performance Monitoring For Your Remote Sites
Keysight's Hawkeye is a synthetic monitoring platform that allows you to automate network performance checks and improve the application delivery experience of your customers. Your Vision E1S system acts as a Hawkeye endpoint, generating traffic and sending it across various hardware, software, and cloud-based endpoints.
You can proactively probe your network for vulnerabilities and compare metrics to predefined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) all while getting a detailed look at what your users are experiencing in real- time.
To find out more about the types of network performance tests, built-in KPIs, and other available endpoints, visit the Hawkeye web page.
Vision E1S is configured and controlled via the Hawkeye web-based platform. From the platform, you have access to:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hawkeye endpoints exhibited in a map format
- Alarms, scheduled tests, and ongoing test results
- Network, application, and Wi-Fi performance metrics updated in real-time
- PacketStack, NetStack and AppStack visibility intelligence features for filtering, NetFlow collection, data distribution, and more
Designed For Your Branch Offices And Remote Sites
No matter your data center configuration, Vision Edge network packet brokers ensure the right data always gets to the right tools.
- As a turnkey solution for single site deployment with network security and monitoring tools
- In a distributed campus network using direct connect to connect with a data center
- In data centers that aggregate and send data across LAN or WAN to central NON/SOC for real-time visibility operations
- In a leaf-spine architecture, aggregating across multiple racks in a smaller or microscale data center
- In a hybrid monitoring environment with Keysight's CloudLens platform — visibility for public, private and hybrid clouds
Edge Visibility Architecture
Stack up Keysight’s leading visibility intelligence features to optimize your traffic analysis and security tool performance. Used with a network packet broker, virtual or cloud platform, the extensive set of intelligent features allows you to modify, mold and transport traffic specific to tool needs. Moreover, we provide industry-specific, specialized capabilities. Each feature is executed with a purpose-built design to ensure you get the best performance whether in a physical data-center or in the cloud. To learn more, click on each stack.
Solution Briefs 2022.09.15
Network Visibility Network Packet Broker Comparison Table
What Is a Network Packet Broker (And Why Do You Need One)?
Data Sheets 2020.05.22
Ixia Vision Edge 1S (E1S) Edge Visibility Appliance
Solution Briefs 2022.01.18
Vision Edge 1S: Visibility and Performance Monitoring for the Edgeless Enterprise
Solution Briefs 2020.05.26
Hawkeye: Prevent Costly Outages with Active Network Monitoring