Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
Find potential problems more quickly with the higher resolution and affordability of the U5850 series TrueIR thermal imagers. Get 320 x 240 pixels of in-camera fine resolution from its detector resolution of 160 x 120 pixels. With the built-in image logging capability, easily track performance of the system you monitor at a specific interval. Plus, you can analyze temperature changes over time with trending graph.
Coupled with the powerful manual focus feature, users can focus on an object as close as 10 cm away – our solution provides clearer and sharper thermal images that reveal finer details.
- Identify abnormalities faster with 4x more in-camera fine resolution
- Monitor temperature changes through image logging and temperature trending capabilities
- Ability to focus on objects as close as 10 cm away
- Compact, lightweight, ergonomic
- High temperature range (up to 1200 °C)
- Easy-to-use customizable color palette
- Configurable quick access buttons to easily change settings with one hand
- Long product warranty - 3 years
Notice for EU Customers only: Keysight will discontinue the U585xA series TrueIR Thermal Imagers for European (EU) countries due to RoHS non-compliance on April 1, 2021. The last day to place order for this product is March 31, 2021. Keysight will continue to provide world-class support for this product for the standard period of 5 years.
Extend the capabilities for your TrueIR Thermal Imagers
Featured resources for the TrueIR Series Thermal Imagers
Data Sheets 2021.03.21
U5850 Series TrueIR Thermal Imagers
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Installation and Maintenance of Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Alle Ressourcen anzeigen