Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzer
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
X8749A Signal Conditioning Test Set
Interconnect test instruments, devices under test, and companion devices for wireless regulatory test
The X8749A signal conditioning test set interconnects test instruments, devices under test (DUT), and companion devices with the IOT0047A regulatory test solution.
Keysight’s X8749A signal conditioning test set helps interconnect test instruments, devices under test (DUT), and companion devices for the wireless regulatory test. The X8749A also interconnects the solution with pre-conditioned signals for conducting tests like adaptivity and receiver blocking as defined by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) standards.
The X8749A signal conditioning test set is part of the Keysight IOT0047A regulatory test solution. You can now accelerate the certification of IoT devices operating in 2.4, 5, and 6 GHz bands.
- interconnects test instruments, devices under test (DUT), and companion devices for wireless regulatory test
- provides level control and signal conditioning capabilities with a built-in data packet counter
- enables PER measurement for receiver blocking test using a WLAN companion device and adaptivity, channel access mechanism, and dynamic frequency selection (DFS) tests