Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land oder Gebiet
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzer
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- KeysightCare Service und Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services | Global Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service — TaaS
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Schulungen und Weiterbildung
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
- Überblick und Leistungsmerkmale
- Upgrades nach dem Kauf
The W9080B is discontinued after June 1, 2019. The replacement model is the N9080EM0D X-Series Measurement Application with KeysightCare.
- LTE and LTE-Advanced FDD per 3GPP release 8 to 11
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter conformance measurements in a single option
- Carrier aggregation (CA) with up to five component carriers (CCs) in both contiguous and non-contiguous configuration
- Improved spectral efficiency with higher order demodulation to 256QAM
- Runs inside CXA signal analyzer (N9000A) with traditional UI and with Windows 7 operating system (not supported on Windows XP)
- Output power level: channel power
- Transmitted signal quality: EVM, frequency error, time alignment error, RSTP, OSTP, I/Q offset and more. Pinpoint signal impairments with color-coded traces like EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. subcarrier, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), constellation diagram, and frame summary
- Unwanted emissions: SEM, cumulative SEM, ACLR, cumulative ACLR (CACLR), OBW, spurious emissions, transmitter intermodulation
- All measurements are available for single carrier (LTE) and multi-carrier/CA (LTE-Advanced) with contiguous and non-contiguous allocations as defined by 3GPP
- Residual EVM, 5 MHz downlink signal: 0.63% (nominal)
- ACLR, 5 MHz E-UTRA adjacent channel: 66.8 dB (nominal)
- Absolute power accuracy: ±0.61 dB
- Analysis bandwidth: up to 25 MHz
- Windows 7 operating system is required in order to use this application - more details
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The LTE/LTE-Advanced FDD measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your LTE and LTE-Advanced FDD base station and user equipment devices. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP standard allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
For LTE-Advanced demodulation measurements, such as EVM and frequency error, the measurement application uses an automatic sequencing function, instead of a single wideband capture of the multi-carrier signal, eliminating the need for the wide analysis bandwidth option on the X-Series signal analyzer and thereby reducing the overall test equipment cost.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with automatic detection of downlink channels and signals. For eNB conformance testing, measurement is simplified by recalling E-TM presets, for each carrier, according to 3GPP TS 36.141 conformance document.
- Perform measurement on all LTE/LTE-Advanced channel bandwidths with ability to view measured results – of up to 5 CCs for LTE-Advanced- in multiple domains such as resource block, sub-carrier, slot, or symbol. Graphical displays with color coding and marker coupling allows you to search for problems faster and troubleshoot the found problems quicker.
- Test beyond physical layer by using the transport layer decoding functionality. Troubleshoot transport layer problems and verify the channel encoding is correct by getting access to data at different points in the receiver chain such as: demapped, deinterleaved, descrambled, deratematched and decoded data.