Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
W7398B PathWave Power Electronics Model Generator
The Power Electronics Model Generator is a standalone product that enables simulations and modeling of Keysight IGBT and SiC models as well as the CMC standard model, ASM-HEMT for PE applications. It cannot be combined with any other IC-CAP add-on products.
The W7398B PathWave Power Electronics Model Generator includes:
- Industry standard ASM-HEMT model support for GaN discrete and IC devices used in power electronics
- Keysight SiC and IGBT models that do not require process parameter information
- Automatic import of measured data (DC, CV and S-parameters when available)
- New UI, fast data visualization, preconfigured and automated model extraction
- Temperature dependent modeling
- Model verification and quality check, including report generation
- Form a complete workflow by combining Power Electronics Model Generator with PD1000A Power Device Measurement System for Advanced Modeling and W3631B ADS Power Electronics Bundle
The W7398B Power Electronics Model Generator (PEMG) software bundle is an advanced device modeling software tailored towards the model extraction requirements of discrete semiconductor power electronic devices. It offers device modeling engineers and circuit designers the most advanced and customizable software environment for all modeling needs, including data visualization, simulation, optimization, verification, and reporting. The current version supports simple, fast, and highly accurate automated model extraction for a selection of discrete power electronic specific compact and circuit models:
- GaN high electron mobility transistor (HEMT)
- Si/SiC Power metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET)
- Insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT)
The W7398B imports simple and advanced measurement data and automatically extracts a model for Keysight’s PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS). This tool is part of the more extensive PD1000A Power Device Measurement System for Advanced Modeling solution, covering power device measurements, modeling, and circuit simulation.