Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
The Measurement & Control Module SL1062A is portable temperature measuring module for record thermocouple - temperature sensors of type K for a temperature range of -100 to +1300 °C and with 16 channels. The module can be used either as a stand-alone device or as extension for a Scienlab Battery Test System.
Meet the SL106XX Measurement & Control Module Series
The Scienlab SL106XX Series covers a wide range of test, measurement, and control tasks. If required, you can combine your measurement task and scope.
They are ideal for carrying out challenging measurement tasks, even under difficult environmental conditions; for example, a climate chamber. The modules offer top quality, robustness, and easy and intuitive operation.
- Precise, reproducible, and time-synchronous measurement data recording
- Fully electrically isolated measurement channels up to 1,000 V insulated between each channel
- Connection via open Ethernet interface; automatic detection of Scienlab Energy Storage Discover (ESD) software
- Easy to use in challenging test environment (-40 °C to 80 °C, IP20)
- Individual combination of different measurement module types