Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land oder Gebiet
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzer
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service und Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Verwaltung und Optimierung von Testressourcen
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Training Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Überblick und Leistungsmerkmale
- Upgrades nach dem Kauf
The N9082C is discontinued after June 1, 2019. The replacement model is the N9082EM0E X-Series Measurement Application with KeysightCare.
- LTE and LTE-Advanced TDD per 3GPP release 8 to 12
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter conformance measurements in a single option
- Carrier aggregation (CA) with up to five component carriers (CCs) in both contiguous and non-contiguous configuration
- Improved spectral efficiency with higher order demodulation to 256QAM
- Runs inside UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA and CXA X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI
- Output power level: channel power
- Transmitted signal quality: EVM, frequency error, time alignment error, RSTP, OSTP, I/Q offset and more. Pinpoint signal impairments with color-coded traces like EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. subcarrier, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), constellation diagram, and frame summary
- Unwanted emissions: SEM, cumulative SEM, ACLR, cumulative ACLR (CACLR), OBW, spurious emissions, transmitter intermodulation
- All measurements are available for single carrier (LTE) and multi-carrier/CA (LTE-Advanced) with contiguous and non-contiguous allocations as defined by 3GPP
Performance (hardware dependent, single carrier)
- Residual EVM, 5 MHz downlink signal: up to 0.34% (0.28% nominal)
- ACLR, 5 MHz E-UTRA adjacent channel: up to -83.5 dB (nominal)
- Absolute power accuracy: up to ±0.19 dB
- Analysis bandwidth: UXA up to 1 GHz; PXA up to 510 MHz; MXA up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz; CXA up to 25 MHz
- For X-Series analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B)
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable licenses available
- SCPI remote user interface
The N9082C LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD application includes proven, ready-to-use measurements. Capturing measurement expertise and delivering repeatable results, the application lets you see and understand the performance of your LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD base station (eNB) and user equipment devices and designs. Gain confidence from proven algorithms and outstanding accuracy at every performance point with X-Series signal analyzers and the multi-touch UI.
For LTE-Advanced TDD demodulation measurements, such as EVM and frequency error, the measurement application offers two modes for acquisition of up to 5 carriers. The first mode offers simultaneous acquisition of up to 5 intra-band contiguous/ non-contiguous component carriers with a single wideband capture (requires UXA/PXA with 255 or 510 MHz bandwidth, MXA with 160 MHz bandwidth), or the second mode which uses an automatic sequencing function, eliminating the need for the wide analysis bandwidth option on the X-Series signal analyzer, thereby reducing the overall test equipment cost.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with automatic detection of downlink channels and signals. For eNB conformance testing, measurement is simplified by recalling E-TM presets, for each carrier, according to 3GPP TS 36.141 conformance document.
- Perform measurement on all LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD channel bandwidths with ability to view measured results of up to 5 CCs for LTE-Advanced in multiple domains such as resource block, sub-carrier, slot, or symbol. Graphical displays with color coding and marker coupling allows you to search for problems faster and troubleshoot the found problems quicker.
- Test beyond physical layer by using the transport layer decoding functionality. Troubleshoot transport layer problems and verify the channel encoding is correct by getting access to data at different points in the receiver chain such as: demapped, deinterleaved, descrambled, deratematched and decoded data.
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the UXA, PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by other transmitters in the operating band or other events such as cross-modulation of component carriers in the transmitter.
Kein Bild verfügbar