Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
No product matches found - System Exception
N9077EM2E WLAN 802.11be Measurement Application, Multi-Touch UI
- 30-Day Free Trial for X-Series Measurement Applications
- Support 802.11be EHT 20/40/80/160/320 MHz signals to perform power, spectrum, and modulation measurements
- Support 802.11be MU PPDU compressed mode and preamble puncturing modulation analysis with modulation type up to 4096 QAM
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the test limit definition
- Swept measurement with time-gated support: Channel Power, SEM, OBW, Monitor Spectrum, Spurious emission
- IQ measurements: IQ waveform, Power vs. Time, CCDF, spectrum flatness, and modulation analysis
- Modulation analysis with multiple result views: constellation diagram, EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. subcarrier, Power vs. Symbol, Demod Bits, Numeric results, Burst and Sig Info (U-SIG, OFDM L-SIG), EHT-SIG (User Info, Common Field), Preamble Freq Error, IQ Impairment (Gain Imbalance and Quadrature Skew), User Information Summary
- Support cross-correlated EVM (ccEVM) to extend the dynamic range of a receiver for best EVM performance
- Keysight supports tiered X-app models with N-models for UXA/PXA/PXE, E-models for MXA/EXA/MXE/VXT. The higher tiered X-app models can run at the lower platforms, which means N-models can run on all platforms, and E-models can only run on MXA/EXA/MXE/VXT.