Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spektrumanalysatoren (Signalanalysatoren)
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Netzwerktest + Sicherheit
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
- Überblick und Leistungsmerkmale
- Upgrades nach dem Kauf
The N9073A is discontinued after June 1, 2019. The replacement model is the N9073EM0D X-Series Measurement Application with KeysightCare.
- W-CDMA, HSPA, HSPA+ per 3GPP TS 25 standard
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter measurements; analog baseband measurements with PXA BBIQ or MXA BBIQ hardware
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Runs inside PXA, MXA, and EXA signal analyzers and VXT PXIe vector transceivers
- Downlink: EVM, frequency error, CPICH power accuracy, 64QAM RCDE, SEM, ACLR and more
- Uplink: EVM, frequency error, PkCDE, RCDE, PRACH power, slot power, SEM, ACLR and more
- Automatic detection of scrambling code, all active channels and signals plus predefined test models (TM1 to TM6)
- Multiple result views: constellation diagram, code domain, numeric display, spectrum, time domain
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Composite EVM floor: up to 0.5 %
- ACLR: up to -83 (-88 dBc nominal) with noise correction
- Absolute power accuracy: up to ±0.19 dB
- Analysis bandwidth: PXA, MXA, VXT up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The N9073A W-CDMA/HSPA+ measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your N9073A W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+ base station and user equipment devices. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP standard allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with one-button measurements for both downlink and uplink in a single option with pass/fail limits in accordance with 3GPP TS25.141 and TS34.121 specifications.
- Expedite troubleshooting and design verification using a rich selection of traces: I/Q measured polar graph; code domain power; peak/avg metrics showing numeric result table with average and peak hold statistic results; capture time summary showing a summary table with measurement results of multiple slots; slot CDE/EVM showing EVM, peak CDE, and frequency error in three windows.
- Perform adjacent channel power measurement over wide dynamic range. PXA’s industry-leading dynamic range (up to –88 dBc) allows you to perform single-carrier and multi-carrier ACLR measurements on base station systems, as well as components such as amplifiers that have to meet more stringent requirements.
- Characterize your UE device using the uplink power control measurement. The power control measurement includes: slot power, PRACH power and slot phase. In addition to slot power, slot phase measures phase error, frequency error and EVM of uplink slots plus it is used for 3GPP UE phase discontinuity.
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by multi-carrier W-CDMA signals or other events in the transmitter.