Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spektrumanalysatoren (Signalanalysatoren)
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Netzwerktest + Sicherheit
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Überblick und Leistungsmerkmale
- Upgrades nach dem Kauf
The world’s fastest real-time oscilloscope
- 25 GHz true analog bandwidth, upgradable to 33 GHz
- 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
- Industry deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory with 20 Mpts per channel standard (50 Mpts per channel with DSA option)
- Industry-leading 16 channels with up to 20 GSa/s timing resolution
The highest real-time scope measurement accuracy
- Industry’s highest true analog bandwidth (twice the analog bandwidth of leading competitor)
- Industry’s lowest oscilloscope noise floor (1.85 mVrms at 25 GHz at 50mV/div)
- Lowest jitter measurement floor (<100 fS)
- New calibration leads to industry-leading Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR)
Industry’s first and only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system
- Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
- Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
- PrecisionProbe allows you to quickly characterize any input to your oscilloscope
- Digital channels are fully compatible with Keysight’s 90-pin logic analyzer probes
Industry’s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software
- Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools (featuring PrecisionProbe)
- Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees, with the added flexibility of user-defined application add-on capability.
- Support for emerging technologies including SAS 6G, SATA 6G, SAS 12G, GDDR5, PCIe gen 3, DisplayPort 1.2, QPI, 10GBaseKR and more
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Keysight oscilloscopes
When you’re deploying emerging high speed serial bus technology, identifying spectral content of wide-bandwidth RF signals, or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signals under test. The Keysight Infiniium 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for up to 33 GHz true analog bandwidth that delivers. By investing in a proprietary integrated circuit process, Keysight has enabled high-frequency capability while yielding the industry’s lowest noise floor and jitter measurement floor; giving the 90000 X-Series true analog hardware performance to 33 GHz. The 90000 X-Series deliver the lowest noise and have the lowest jitter measurement floor in the industry, ensuring superior measurement accuracy.
With its 25 GHz of true analog bandwidth, the MSOX92504A is ideal for directly digitizing signals into the K band as well as validating 10 Gbps signals.
The accompanying probing system offers browsing to 30 GHz with a full range of accessories rated to 28 GHz and the ability to upgrade bandwidth in the future. PrecisionProbe is the only tool available on an oscilloscope that allows for channel characterization and compensation.
The MSOX92504A features 16 fully-integrated, time-aligned digital channels that give you insight into timing relationships and allow precise triggering. The MSOX92504A has special modes designed to help with debug and validation of memory systems.