Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spektrumanalysatoren (Signalanalysatoren)
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Netzwerktest + Sicherheit
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Überblick und Leistungsmerkmale
- Upgrades nach dem Kauf
The M9073A is discontinued after June 1, 2019. The replacement model is the N9071EM0D X-Series Measurement Application with KeysightCare.
- W-CDMA, HSPA and HSPA+ per 3GPP release 99 to 8
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter measurements
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Downlink: EVM, frequency error, CPICH power accuracy, 64QAM RCDE, SEM, ACLR and more
- Uplink: EVM, frequency error, PkCDE, RCDE, PRACH power, slot power, SEM, ACLR and more
- Automatic detection of scrambling code, all active channels and signals plus predefined test models (TM1 to TM6)
- Multiple result views: constellation diagram, code domain, numeric display, spectrum, time domain
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Composite EVM floor: up to 0.5 %
- Analysis bandwidth: Up to 160 MHz (with M9391A/M9393A Option B16)
- Compatible with M9391A PXI VSA and M9393A Performance PXI VSA
- Resource Manager provides simultaneous access to X-Series applications and hardware drivers for fastest measurements
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable software license supports up to four PXI VSAs in one mainframe
- SCPI remote user interface
The W-CDMA/HSPA+ measurement application is one in a common library measurement applications for the Keysight modular PXI VSAs, providing standard-based transmitter tests by adding fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your W-CDMA/HSPA+ base station and user equipment devices. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP standard allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with one-button measurements for both downlink and uplink in a single option with pass/fail limits in accordance with 3GPP TS25.141 and TS34.121 specifications.
- Expedite troubleshooting and design verification using a rich selection of traces: I/Q measured polar graph; code domain power; peak/avg metrics showing numeric result table with average and peak hold statistic results; capture time summary showing a summary table with measurement results of multiple slots; slot CDE/EVM showing EVM, peak CDE, and frequency error in three windows.
- Perform adjacent channel power measurement over wide dynamic range. Perform single-carrier and multi-carrier ACLR measurements on base station systems, as well as components such as amplifiers that have to meet more stringent requirements.
- Characterize your UE device using the uplink power control measurement. The power control measurement includes: slot power, PRACH power and slot phase. In addition to slot power, slot phase measures phase error, frequency error and EVM of uplink slots plus it is used for 3GPP UE phase discontinuity.