Precision AWG with two DAC settings
- 14-bit resolution up to 8 GSa/s
- 12-bit resolution up to 12 GSa/s
High-speed arbitrary waveform generators
- Variable sample rate from 125 MSa/s to 8 / 12 GSa/s
- Spurious-free-dynamic range (SFDR) up to 90 dBc typical
- Up to 2 GSa arbitrary waveform memory per channel with advanced sequencing
- Analog bandwidth up to 5GHz
Unique Performance – Unique Value
- Up to 90 dBc SFDR - Tones clearly stand out of noise (Even with thousands of tones)
- 2 GSa memory per channel - Realistic signal scenarios with long play time
- 5 GHz analog bandwidth - Mimic analog imperfections with custom ISI
- Radar, Satellite, Electronic Warfare, Multilevel Signals
- ADC testing (Analog Digital Converter testing), Jitter Margin Testing
- Digital Video, Noise Power Ratio Measurement, Wireless HD, HDMI, MHL
- IEEE 802.11ad, CaTV, OFDM, Software Defined Radio
Enhance your reality - with the M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
From low-observable systems to high-density comms, testing is more realistic with precision arbitrary waveform generation. Now you can take reality to the extreme: A Keysight AWG is the source of greater fidelity, delivering high resolution and wide bandwidth – simultaneously. This unique combination lets you create signal scenarios that push your design to the limit and bring new insight to your analysis. Get bits and bandwidth – and enhance your reality.
The M8190A AWG works with all leading software platforms
MATLAB software, BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software , Wideband Waveform Center for wideband modulation in 60 GHz wireless communications and more. Read more about which leading software platforms support the M8190A Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
Also available as M8190S Multichannel Arbitrary Waveform Generator System. Two multi-channel selections are available:
4-channel system: Consists of one M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis (M8190S-B04), one M8192A synchronization module and two M8190A AWG modules, including the required number of clock and trigger cables
8-channel system: Consists of two M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis (M8190S-B08), one M8192A synchronization module and four M8190A AWG modules, including the required number of clock and trigger cables
For more information about pulse generator, please visit Keysight Pulse Generator Product.