The Keysight Advisor is a portable, PC-based, full-featured network analyzer that allows users to install, support and maintain local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) networks by providing powerful features and a Windows® interface that make troubleshooting any network segment quick and easy.
The Keysight Advisor LAN - Fast Ethernet (J3446E) features an easy-to-use Windows98 based user interface that facilitates comprehensive testing of 10/100 Mbps Ethernet networks.
The Oracle and Sybase Commentators for LAN are included as standard features in the current version of this product. Oracle and Sybase Commentator Software
Now you can add powerful reporting capabilities to your Keysight Advisor with the Advisor Reporter. Click here to read more about the Advisor Reporter: The best baselining and benchmarking tool with automated report generation. Keysight Advisor Reporter
- Test high-speed and legacy networks using 100/10 Mbps data rate with autonegotiate capability
- Solve network problems quickly and effectively using Commentators
- Anticipate network problems using Vitals
- Analyze critical full-duplex server links
- Obtain thorough information with comprehensive network statistics
- Decode all major protocols through 7 layers
- Test 100BaseFX with optional fiber interface
- Easy navigation with graphical user interface