Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spektrumanalysatoren (Signalanalysatoren)
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Netzwerktest + Sicherheit
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
- Überblick und Leistungsmerkmale
- Upgrades nach dem Kauf
Signal Studio for Jitter Injection software, Rev. A.01.00 - Download now
Software is distributed via web download. More details
Inject calibrated jitter with digital accuracy for tolerance measurements
Signal Studio for jitter injection is software that precisely creates periodic jitter and/or random jitter. When used with the E8267C PSG vector signal generator, these two jitter subcomponents are available at clock rates from 250 Kb/s to 20 Gb/s. The software takes advantage of the E8267C PSG's advanced complex IQ modulation capability to provide calibrated additive jitter with digital repeatability. This advanced I/Q modulation technique has an 80 MHz instantaneous bandwidth across the entire frequency range of the signal generator.
High-speed digital transmission systems and digital I/O buses are often required to receive or regenerate data using a clock signal that is recovered or extracted from the data waveform. Variation in the data rate commonly known as jitter can complicate the clock recovery and data regeneration process. To guarantee a high level of performance in the presence of jitter, components and systems are typically required to adhere to a rigorous set of jitter performance standards. For design and test engineers working on new and emerging standards such as CEI, XFP, XFI, UXPi, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, PCI Express and Serial ATA, the E8267C with Signal Studio for jitter injection software has proven to be the most repeatable and accurate jitter source.
How to upgrade
If you currently own an E8267C PSG, it can be upgraded to include Special Option SP1 by ordering E8267CK-SP1.
- Predefined jitter types - ITU-T G.8251-OC-48, OC-192 and OC-768
- Periodic jitter types - sinusoidal, square, triangle, saw tooth, exponential, and custom
- Custom jitter rates and deviations - up to 20 MHz at 0.15 UI peak to peak
- Random jitter setup - customize the standard deviation and noise seed for randomness down to 1 x 10-6
- Combine random and periodic jitter - create a composite clock signal
- Random jitter down to 1x 10-12 - mix two sources to achieve this specification (call Keysight for more information)
- Save waveform files - store your waveform files on PC for automated testing
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB connectivity