Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
MIPI A-PHY and ASA Transmit Compliance Test
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) connected cars and Autonomous Vehicles (AVs) are transforming vehicles. Many new features are delivered through a mix of sensors, cameras, and networks and require more and faster data with each iteration.
Many in-vehicle camera and displays are already connected to ECUs via a SerDes connection. With the introduction of MIPI A-PHY and Automotive SerDes Alliance (ASA) the chipsets can be utilized and supported by multiple silicon vendors and interoperability between those vendors.
The AE2000T automotive SerDes Tx compliance test solution covers 2 standards and 5 gears/speed grades in one solution:
- MIPI A-PHY
- Wide range of tests for standards conformance of MIPI A-PHY and ASA.
- Automatic configuration of all the required test equipment.
- Trust the results, accurate and repeatable with Keysight oscilloscopes.
- Test framework that reports multi trial results with full array of statistics for each measurement with worst case measurement result.
- Detailed information on each test mode for each speed grade or test gear that runs, so you can follow up and debug.
- Software licenses are available either as node-locked, transportable, USB, or floating.
- Licenses are available for purchase with 6-, 12-, 24- or 36-month support.
- Software supports Infinium UXR-Series oscilloscopes.